WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials, headquartered in Germany. Their office in Montreal’s West Island is growing their Canadian IT team by adding an IT Service Desk Agent who is ready to provide recommendations and suggest forward-looking solutions.
We need a born collaborator who thrives when problem-solving alongside a team or with a client. You take a client-centric approach to your work and are comfortable working with different areas of our client’s business to document new and existing functionality and requirements.
But it’s not all fun and games – you also need to work as part of a global team to complete incident resolutions and configure tests and assets to ensure high-quality delivery of services. Are you ready?
- College education preferred; Basic ITIL Certification a plus
- 2+ years of experience supporting desktop hardware and application; network support experience
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Solution-oriented thinker with ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Available for travel, after-hours support and maintenance as necessary
- Salary: $45,000 + bonus
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- 4 weeks vacation to start
- WFH until return to our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island