WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client, a West Island-based leader in the frozen food industry, is looking for an ambitious and motivated frozen food trader to join their fabulous team.
In a nutshell, they need a born schmoozer with a knack in business development and sales. Your goal is to grow global sales and identify new profitable markets and product opportunities. If you are also a self-starter, embrace challenges and thrive in an ever changing international environment, we need to talk!
Because you’ll be building and nurturing large North American corporate accounts, exceptional English communication skills are required.
- 1-2 years experience in a related field
- University degree preferred in Business, Economics, Commerce, Management
- Experience in International Trading and Food Sales an asset
- Exceptional communicator – in person and via telephone/email
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) & Dynamics
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); additional languages an asset
- Salary: $50,000 + commission
- Working in West Island office
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and summer hours
- Health and dental insurance
- Subsidized gym membership (post-COVID)