WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our corporate law client is looking for an experienced, bilingual paralegal to join its team. To shine in this role, you must possess meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organization skills, solid English and French grammar, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an understanding of important customer service concepts, and a resourceful work ethic.
Your daily tasks will include preparing and drafting corporate documents; updating minutes; performing searches for various registers; incorporating and organizing companies; preparing correspondence; following up with clients and updating files. Your methodical administrative skills will be put to the test as you assist lawyers with various corporate transactions (e.g., mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, etc.) and keep their agendas up to date. You are a team player with a positive attitude, and you have natural ability to juggle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and generate exceptional results under pressure.
- DEC/AEC in Paralegal Technology
- 6 months of work experience in a similar environment (asset)
- Fully bilingual in English and French (spoken and written)
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- Superior organization, time management, and administrative skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hours/week; stable work schedule
- Excellent group insurance benefits
- Easily accessible workplace in Kirkland with free parking
- Good work-family balance