WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client, a global leader in mechanical pipe joining, flow control, and fire protection solutions, is currently seeking a bilingual Business Development Representative. Located in St-Laurent, they are looking for a representative who will play a critical role in the development and advancement of product solutions.
Key responsibilities include: maintaining close contact with all stakeholders to establish, convert, and uphold engineering standards for the product; growing business by meeting predetermined targets and goals, while maintaining a comprehensive knowledge base across the full scope of the product’s market solutions and services; and developing and executing small group councils involving key stakeholders, including high-level owners, engineers, and product executives.
- Fluently bilingual (English and French)
- Relevant experience within the construction and engineering fields
- Proven sales track record
- Strong engineering skills in writing and developing design specification
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or BCOM
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or MBA is an asset
- Salary: $105-120k plus commission
- Car, gas card, laptop and phone provided
- Benefits from day one
- Pension plan after one year
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Flexibility to handle calls and admin work remotely