WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our Lachine-based client provides audio-visual support to deliver unforgettable corporate events for global brands. As businesses prepare to return to “normal,” they need an account executive who can hit the ground running and make their mark on the business.
They need to meet people with a creative energy who love working with clients to help them execute their vision. Ideally, you have experience in proposing creative solutions to senior management and decision-makers. B2B sales is where you shine, and you can manage clients and their project from A-to-Z with grace.
Are you ready for this challenge?
- 3+ years of experience in corporate event audio/visual; agency experience an asset
- Experience and strong knowledge of audio/visual equipment
- Can lead audio/visual projects, conduct follow-ups and work to deadlines
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills; comfortable engaging in business development and closing sales
- Comfortable in the Office 365 environment and knows Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bilingual required, both verbal and written
- Must be able to travel within Canada & USA
- Competitive salary
- Diverse team
- Office in Lachine for over 25 years
- Work with large brands to delivery high-quality A/V for corporate events