WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their Montreal sales team. They need a junior sales associate to help the global sales team identify, target and make initial contacts with prospect customers.
You are a true “hunter” who is ambitious and self-motivated, who has a true passion for the industrial world, capex equipment sales and or heat-treating sector expertise. Get ready to become an industry expert, as you will prepare territory market presentations with the sales team and aftermarket that feeds a territory plan for our top regions and key industries.
Listen, you want to get into this organization. They set a career track in place specifically for this role. You will be groomed to grow into a heat-treatment sales manager, for starters. They love promoting from within.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, web-based and industry specific tools
- Proven persuasive and negotiation skills; naturally curious, comfortable asking uncomfortable questions to customers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details; organized to manage meetings and meet deadlines
- Must be fluent in English; French, Spanish, Portuguese or German an asset
- Must be available to travel
- Salary: $60,000+
- Full benefits package
- Matches RRSP contributions
- 3 weeks vacation
- Global company based in the USA