WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
A thriving brokerage is looking for a driven and organized virtual administrative assistant (VA) to help them as they grow!
You’ll start out by supporting one broker and then grow within the team. Your strengths lie in time management and the ability to prioritize are essential to be successful. The VA will play a central role in keeping business running like a well-oiled machine.
If we’re being honest, we’re looking for someone to grow with us, so an interest in mortgage brokerage would be ideal. We’re happy to train our new recruit, but you need to bring the curiosity and thirst for knowledge. What do you say?
- 2 to 3 years of related work experience (credit environment with a bank or trust company an asset)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills are required
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel an asset
- Familiarity with mortgage lending practices an asset (training available)
- Ability to understand financial statements and assess financial viability (training available)
- Salary: $18 per hour
- Flexible hours; Open to hire consultants
- National brokerage with a diverse leadership team
- Supporters of community charities