WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their service team and looking for 1 west-coast and 1 east-coast regional service technicians to maintain, troubleshoot, and commission industrial control equipment in the vacuum furnace market.
You’re quick on your feet and are an efficient problem solver that finds solutions quickly, particularly for controllers, combustion systems, and other electromechanical devices. A multi-faceted chameleon, you’re just as comfortable dealing with customers as you are with machines. Your approach is customer-focused and quality driven.
You need to enjoy travelling for business, as you’ll be on site with a client 80% of the time. Typically, calls last 1-2 days, however project startups can last up to a week.
Are you ready to join our industry-leading service team?
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial environment; can work long hours in a hot environment; standing, walking, climbing, and lifting up to 30 pounds
- Ability to read engineering drawings like Mechanical Assemblies, P&IDs, Control Wiring Diagrams, & Field Wiring Diagrams
- Ability to use electronic measuring equipment like multimeters and interpret the data produced
- Able to travel 80% of the time domestically or internationally; US passport required
- Must be a fluent communicator, written and verbal, internally and with customers
- Salary: USD $90,000 +
- Full benefits package
- Matches 401K contributions
- 3 weeks vacation
- Global company based in the US