WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their sales team and looking for 1 west-coast and 1 east-coast regional sales manager to identify, target and win new business in the industrial vacuum furnace market.
You’re not shy to ask the tough questions, are extremely persuasive and can negotiate your way into profitable long-term deals. People like you and marketing teams are your best allies. You know how to work with them to achieve results – be the face of the company, use marketing tools to maximize sales opportunities, put together product presentations and hold your own at digital trade shows.
More than just the soft-skills, you’re extremely meticulous and can generate complex charts & graphs, spreadsheets and presentations. You thrive when you set, measure and achieve goals.
Are you the relentless “hunter” we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university; minimum 12 years’ experience in sales management in the heat-treating industry
- Vacuum furnace industry or nitrocarburizing expertise and network an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; comfortable using the HubSpot CRM
- Able to travel 50% of the time or more; have valid driver’s license
- Must be a fluent communicator, written and verbal, and at ease with public speaking
- Must be able to have access to military projects and data
- Salary: USD $120,000 + commission
- Full benefits package
- Matches 401K contributions
- 3 weeks vacation
- Global company based in the US