WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is an international tech company that delivers IT solutions to build the workplace of tomorrow. They need a passionate territory account executive to become its newest growth-engine – acquiring more than half of new targets in the years ahead.
You are a driven and self-motivated professional that always exceeds expectations and sales quotas. From prospecting to nurturing, you know how to follow the sales funnel through using analytical and strategic thinking to achieve your goals. Building relationships is your superpower. You fit right in with clients and team members. Some might even say you were born to sell.
This will be a hybrid position – 2 days in the office and 3 days working remotely.
- 2+ years of sales or retail experience; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, to multi-task with precision
- Confidence and business acumen; willingness to learn about the ever-changing world of enterprise technology
- An effective, metric-driven sales person with a proven track record of success.
- Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Compensation package: average $55,000 with uncapped commission
- $3,000 signing bonus
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Full dental and medical benefits
- 2 paid volunteer days per year