WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is based in Vaudreuil-Soulanges and has served the West Island community for over 35 years in selling, installing and servicing pools, spas and BBQs. These days, the service counter has been buzzing and they need to add another service technician to their team.
They are looking for someone handy who has a natural curiosity for machinery and is comfortable with a screwdriver. It’s not unusual for clients to bring in faulty parts for a quick test and diagnosis. Though they don’t need the Hulk, they do need someone who is comfortable lifting heavy items.
Finally, as a local business, their customers on receiving quality customer service, so their new recruit needs to be client-focused and a driven problem-solver. Peak seasons can get busier, so someone who has a flexible schedule to accommodate last-minute overtime (paid, of course) would be ideal.
Does this sound like someone you know?
- 2+ years experience in the pool industry or someone who has worked at a service and parts counter at a dealership or auto parts store would be an asset
- Very organized with an exceptional work ethic; comfortable multitasking and prioritizing their work load
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and is computer-literate
- Must have a positive and professional demeanor; client-focused and a natural problem-solver
- Must be bilingual; fluent in English & French
- Competitive salary
- Seasonal business cycle with more hours offered during the summer
- Paid vacation
- Industry leaders for 35 years