WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
A leading Canadian manufacturer of sampling solutions is looking for an experienced Director of Sales to lead their sales team and grow their sales in the Textiles & Wallcoverings division. Is it you?
You are not a one-trick pony. You are comfortable to lead the team’s marketing strategy, analyze past customer sales, assess current and future needs for products, and can nurture new & existing customer relationships, sometimes from a distance. As it is with most sales roles, lots of travel and time zone hopping goes on.
Lastly, this is a niche industry that relies on personal relationships to make the sale. This is music to your ears. Do you thrive in a collaborative, relationship-based work environment?
INSIDER TIP This company develops samples as marketing tools, so a background in graphic production, commercial printing or commercial decorative industry gets you major brownie points.
- At least 10 years experience in B2B marketing, sales or business development; ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin; MBA an asset
- Natural leader who develops and drives high-performing, multi-cultural teams
- Proven history of exceeding business objectives year over year
- Experience with Salesforce and any ERP is a definite asset
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- International company with over 55 years in the business
- Paid vacation and time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Experienced leadership team
- Canadian company with Quebec roots