WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their Montreal sales team and looking for a sales development specialist to nurture qualified leads and leverage marketing tools to convert them.
They need a special breed of professional: someone who enjoys working with marketing to build lasting relationships through confident expertise while delivering an exceptional brand experience.
You speak fluent English but can also communicate fluently in Spanish, French or Mandarin. As their customers are world-wide, our client needs a regional expert to deliver the highest quality service in local languages. They will provide you with a laptop and full training, as long as you supply the internet connection.
This is a full-time role but depending on your assigned region, shift hours can vary.
- At least 3 years of experience in tech support, also with lead nurturing and marketing automation; experience in a technical (industrial) field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot)
- You are motivated, passionate, creative, and curious; empathetic/customer-focused
- Investigative mind that questions the status quo; excited by new technologies
- Must be fluent in English and also fluent in French, Spanish or Mandarin
- Reliable internet connection required
- Salary: $60,000 +
- Full benefits package
- Matches RRSP contributions
- 3 weeks vacation
- Global company based in the USA