WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client in the photography industry needs a confident, upbeat, and articulate Sales Consultant to join its growing team. You will be responsible for contacting prospective guests and booking photoshoots with additional beauty services, while maintaining the highest degree of ethical standards.
As a natural-born conversationalist with delightful interpersonal skills, you will build and maintain positive rapport with clients as you guide them through the sales process and meet your quotas like a pro. Your finessed sales and negotiation skills, love for taking initiative, knack for critical thinking, and energetic, talkative personality will help you serve high-quality customer experiences and secure sales.
This is the perfect role for someone with an artistry for maximizing sales, a charismatic, pleasant nature, and an interest in photography and other creative industries.
- 3 years of sales experience; telesales experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal, conversational, and negotiation skills
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, French, and/or Spanish
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Salary: $40,000 + commission (potential for $70,000+)
- Flexible hours, coffee bar, company 5 à 7s, team outings
- High-energy office located in the beautiful Old Port of Montreal
- Full-time employee benefits (complete Group Insurance Benefits Package after 4 months)