WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is hiring for a central role in accounting in Ville St-Laurent! This is a temporary contract for the period from February 2024 to July 2024 (Paternity leave replacement) with the possibility of becoming full-time.
This prominent brand is looking for someone who is ready to be the right hand of the Sales Audit Manager. The two of you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the department.
You will lead the implementation and optimization of financial system and department processes, the integration of acquisitions into Inventory Systems and processes, and develop & maintain various operational reports.
You will also be supporting the team through validations and reconciliations, and performing assisting with the preparation of year-end audit files.
- University degree in accounting or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of accounting experience in a similar position
- French and English spoken and written; Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work, strong analytical and organizational skills and good team spirit
- Autonomous and responsible with advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook; knowledge of Great Plains is an asset
- Experience in the retail sector is an asset
- Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
- Health benefits available from day one
- Eye-wear discount after 3 months
- Work from home 4-5 days a week (except for training, which is 2-3 weeks in the office)