WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their sales team! They are looking to add an outside sales consultant with safety and PPE experience to help grow their business in Quebec.
As a new territory, they need a natural-born leader to take the reins, develop the Quebec market, establish deep customer relationships through superior knowledge and service. With a solid track-record in the safety equipment manufacturing industry, you will prospect and qualify leads, identify client needs, and help facilitate the sales process.
You are a social French-speaker who can hold their own in English as well, and are a social networking machine. With our client, you will be networking to identify key decision makers, propose more efficient processes and procedures involved with the procurement of safety supplies, and problem-solving to identify opportunities that will increase efficiency in your prospects role.
- 3+ years experience with safety/PPE manufacturing and sales; can explain technical and social benefits easily
- Very organized with an exceptional work ethic, self-motivated and have the ability to work well independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM; a strong presenter and comfortable public speaker
- Must possess valid driver’s license and Canadian passport
- Must be a charismatic communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Base salary + commission + car allowance
- Full benefits package
- Growing company based in Ontario and owned by US parent company
- Paid vacation
- Industry leaders for 75 years