WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their Canadian sales team and looking for a regional sales manager to identify, target and win new business in the vacuum furnace market.
You’re not shy to ask the tough questions, are extremely persuasive and can negotiate your way into profitable deals. People seem to like you and marketing teams are your best allies. You know how to work with them to achieve results – be the face of the company, use marketing tools to maximize sales opportunities, put together product presentations and hold your own at digital tradeshows.
More than just the soft-skills, you’re extremely meticulous and can generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations. You thrive when you set, measure and achieve goals.
Are you the relentless “hunter” we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of Heat-Treating support, Furnaces, Hot Zones, Engineering Upgrades with demonstrated aptitude and desire to sell
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint); comfortable using web-based applications
- Autonomous and self-motivated to succeed with a sense of urgency and consistent follow-ups
- Able to travel; have valid driver’s license
- Must be fluent in English; bilingual an asset
- Salary: $75,000 +
- Full benefits package
- Matches RRSP contribution
- 3 weeks vacation
- Global company based in the USA