WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is based in Vaudreuil-Soulanges and has served the West Island community for over 35 years in selling, installing and servicing pools, spas and BBQs. These days, the store has been buzzing and they need an extra hand to support their team in delivering quality service and products.
They are looking for someone who thrives as the glue of a team. You are comfortable providing support in a variety of areas. A true generalist, this role will coordinate the customer experience from financing to delivery, analyze and track purchase orders and work with suppliers to troubleshoot discrepancies and installations. If you want variety in your day, this is the perfect job for you!
Finally, peak seasons can get busier, so someone who has a flexible schedule to accommodate last-minute overtime (paid, of course) would be ideal.
Does this sound like someone you know?
- 2+ years experience in the pool industry or someone who has worked in a dealership would be an asset
- Very organized with an exceptional work ethic; comfortable multitasking and prioritizing their work load
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Acomba software knowledge an asset
- Must have a positive and professional demeanor; a natural problem-solver
- A born multi-tasker who can work harmoniously in a team with an openness to assist with unrelated projects
- Must be bilingual; fluent in English & French
- Salary: $45,000 +
- Seasonal business cycle with more hours offered during the summer
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Industry leaders for 35 years