WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials, headquartered in Germany. Their office in Montreal’s West Island needs to add a Public Relations Coordinator to their marketing team to expand the company’s presence in print, broadcast, and online media channels.
You will be the point of contact for managing the company’s advertising schedule, establishing and overseeing sponsorship agreements with various partners, and monitoring the company’s media presence. But this job isn’t about paper pushing, you’ll be rolling up your sleeves to write and submit press releases and other media communications, handle requests for information and press inquiries, and provides regular reporting on public relations activities and results.
It’s a big job for someone ready to grow their PR career. Are you ready?
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or equivalent field is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience required; have a thorough understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Solution-oriented thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Skills in French an asset
- Salary: $50,000 +
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- 4 weeks vacation to start
- WFH until return to our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island