WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our Lachine-based client provides audio-visual support to deliver unforgettable corporate events for global brands. As businesses are returning to normal operations, they need a project manager to ensure that events are delivered on time and on budget.
You do what it takes to get the job done. The ideal person is a master at finding solutions and knows how to procure the materials and the labour needed to deliver events. A key part is that you love building relationship and nurturing partnerships in order to deliver projects successfully. You understand that there are certain things that can be managed from afar, but being on-site is necessary to oversee delivery of the event to the satisfaction of the client.
Event management is a deadline-driven industry, so working under pressure while keeping cool as a cucumber is a must. Are you ready for this challenge?
- 3+ years of experience in corporate event audio/visual; agency experience an asset
- Experience and strong knowledge of audio/visual equipment
- Can lead audio/visual projects, conduct follow-ups and work to deadlines
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in the Office 365 environment and knows Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel (national and international) to event sites; must have a car
- Bilingual required, both verbal and written
- Competitive salary
- Diverse team
- Office in Lachine for over 25 years
- Work with large brands to delivery high-quality A/V for corporate events