WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is hiring a Project Coordinator in Anjou!
They need an English-speaking professional who is detail-oriented to coordinate manufacturing projects for their US-based clients. As an industry leader, they have standards, so their ideal new team member needs to be articulate, a quick learner and committed to excellence.
The role is central to their production process so they need a star. You will coordinate it all between the sales team, the client, art department, logistics and manufacturing operations.
This is a fast-paced, global work environment, so you won’t get bored. From maintaining great relationships with clients, to order processing and delivering large-scale projects for large, global brands, you need a sense of urgency to fit in. Some math skills wouldn’t hurt either.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in production, manufacturing and/or the printing industry is an asset
- Detail-oriented and a high level of accuracy with a drive to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook are required
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Must be able to travel to the East End of Montreal
- Salary: $45,000 – $50,000
- Growing global company
- Immediate medical & dental benefits
- Offices in California, Mexico, Australia and more