WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client, a leader in the sample tool manufacturing industry, needs an experienced, office-based Project Coordinator to oversee the creation and delivery of innovative projects. Not only does this role require you to be an expertly organized project planner, but you need to have an astute eye for design.
You would be responsible for the entire sampling product lifecycle. You’ll work directly with clients to interpret their designs and creative ideas to produce and deliver elegant – yet functional – sample books, binders, slip cases, display materials, and more. You’ll also get to flaunt your communication, project management, and organization skills to liaise with production facilities in Canada and Mexico, and monitor the progress of each project to ensure it is delivered on time and on budget.
If you’re a well-organized, efficient project coordinator with some production knowledge and a little creative flair, this might be the perfect job for you.
- Minimum 2 years in similar role with B2B customer service experience
- Diploma of Vocational Studies or Diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP) (desirable)
- Knowledge of print production and/or graphic design
- General knowledge and/or experience in cross-border trade
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and project management applications
- Bilingual: English/Spanish or English/French (preferable)
- Design and manufacturing leader for over 55 years
- East End-based office (with free parking; located near Langelier metro station)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Medical and dental benefits package