WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Calling all HVAC enthusiasts! A global technology leader for hot water, steam and solar energy systems needs to grow their Canadian footprint with the help of an experienced outside sales rep.
Established in Montreal’s DDO neighbourhood but new to the Canadian market, our clients are driven to build their thriving heating and refrigeration solutions business through their commitment to quality and service for large-scale commercial clients.
Our clients need a natural-born leader to develop relationships with OEMs, wholesalers and engineering consultants to increase their market share. You will be instrumental to identify, develop and provide marketing support tools and programs. Your sales goals are clear and transparent: achieve 25% sales growth in your first year, 20% in year 2, 15% in year 3, and 10% in subsequent years.
Ready to take on a new challenge?
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales and distribution of electro-mechanical and electronic control products for the refrigeration industry in Canada
- Fluent in French (written & spoken)
- Trade show and other promotional activity experience
- Sharp negotiation & organization skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to travel throughout Quebec and Eastern Provinces
- Strong technical knowledge in HVAC & Refrigeration
- Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 base
- Commission starting at 2% on $500,000+ in sales
- Mileage expense account
- Paid vacation and time off