WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
A downtown law firm has been around for three decades and is ready to hire an experienced operations director to run the firm’s administrative functions not related to legal activities.
As the firm grows, they need a leader to track, plan and organize the administrative aspects of the business. You will be the single point of contact for all employees for non-legal matters, which means that you’re comfortable wearing multiple hats. This is a central role that will make an impact on the future success of the firm. The primary goal is to establish better management of the firm’s profitability by crafting a sustainable and scalable business structure.
Our client needs someone to take the reins – are you ready?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management; MBA an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; Experience in the legal field an asset
- A natural problem-solver, negotiator and mediator who commands a room and takes initiative
- Organized, thorough, rigourous and exceptional attention to detail
- Multi-tasker who can prioritize, work independently and within teams
- Must be perfectly fluent in English and French, written and oral
- Salary based on experience
- Group matching RSP & insurance
- Vibrant culture – group activities, sports, parties etc.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Centrally located at Peel metro station