WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials, headquartered in Germany. Their office in Montreal’s West Island is growing their Product Engineering Project Teams with a manager ready to handle product launches.
We need a unicorn – someone creative who is able to manage marketing projects end to end: understand objectives, develop ideas, plan and execute. The key to success? Being a relationship-building dynamo who can rally different teams with different objectives around one project and achieve success. Your attention to detail is impeccable, and you’re ready to hit the ground running.
Does this sound like your next opportunity?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent field is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience required; experience in building materials an asset
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and readily adapt to changing priorities
- Solution-oriented thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Skills in French an asset
- Must be able to travel to the U.S.
- Salary: $65,000 + bonus
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- 4 weeks vacation to start
- WFH until return to our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island