WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
A boutique real estate office in Montreal’s West Island is thriving and looking for a part-time marketing coordinator to handle all of their content development and marketing activities.
From social media to print advertisements, you will be liaising with graphic designers and publication channels to bring the essence of the firm’s brand to life. Every day, you bring impeccable attention to detail and amazing organization skills to get the job done right.
You’re comfortable being the key point of contact for marketing collateral, a liaison with the internal team and have a can-do attitude when it comes to social media and content development. You have a creative energy and can go with the flow.
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
- Bachelor degree or diploma in marketing; 1-2 years experience
- Proficient in writing; design an asset
- Content planning, social media posting and reporting; can present outcomes to team
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; able to create plans and execute
- Proactive team player who is transparent and accountable
- Well versed with Office 365 suite and social media platforms (IG, FB, LI, YouTube)
- Expert command of English, spoken and written; French writing/translation an asset
- Competitive hourly rate
- 15-20 hours available
- Small, tight-knit agile team that’s eager to grow
- Fun, friendly and respectful work environment
- We need help!