WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials, headquartered in Germany. Their office in Montreal’s West Island needs to add a Marketing Coordinator to their team to coordinate events, campaigns and marketing projects.
You will be the point person for planning and implementing marketing projects. Your work will range from coordinating the development of sales and marketing collateral to supporting product launches. You will be integral to the success of Canadian trade show appearances, as you directly support sales efforts. You thrive when you leverage relationships to deliver your work – from internal teams to external suppliers, you get the job done right.
It’s a perfect opportunity for someone ready to get serious about their marketing career. Are you ready?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent field is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience required; experience relating to building materials, construction or renovation an asset
- Able to multi-task in a deadline-driven team; collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research skills who can simplify complex information into user-friendly info
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate
- Must be able to travel to the U.S.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; French an asset
- Salary: Starting at $50,000 + bonus
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- 4 weeks vacation to start
- WFH hybrid position with a few days in our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island