WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
A mid-sized downtown law firm has been around for three decades and is looking to add an experienced lawyer in civil and commercial litigation to their impressive team.
They need someone who has experience in long trials and examinations on discovery. The existing team has an entrepreneurial mindset and they shine when a hard case comes their way. Adding a like-minded team member who is ready to take on challenging cases is important because they are a tight-knit group.
Our client is committed to offering a high-level quality of professional life, compatible with today’s family demands. Are you ready to make the leap?
- Member of the Barreau du Québec with experience in real estate law, construction law, insurance law and civil and professional liability
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in long trials and examinations on discovery is essential for the position
- Able to assume responsibility for important files at all stages of the litigation
- Excel in the writing of legal opinions, and oral and written communication
- Must be perfectly fluent in English and French, written and oral
- Salary based on experience
- Group matching RSP & insurance
- Vibrant culture – group activities, sports, parties etc.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Centrally located at Peel metro station