WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
A mid-sized downtown law firm has been around for three decades and is looking to add an experienced receptionist to set the tone of client interactions
As a first point of contact, you will be the key representative of the firm when communicating with clients and lawyers. A professional demeanor and appearance is essential for success, alongside your impeccable bilingual communication skills.
The ideal receptionist will have tact, understand the gravity and sensitivity of information and have sound judgement and tact. Are you ready for your next opportunity?
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail
- Can prioritize and organize many diverse tasks at once
- Professional, tactful and focused
- Must be perfectly fluent in English and French, written and oral
- Salary: $35,000 +
- Group matching RSP & insurance
- Vibrant culture – group activities, sports, parties etc.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Centrally located at Peel metro station