WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
It’s time to kick off your accounting career with the ideal opportunity. Our client is hiring for an entry-level role in accounting in Ville St-Laurent!
This prominent brand is looking for someone who is a motivated self-learner who is organized and adaptable. Experience is an asset, but you need to be able to pick things up quickly.
As the Junior Accounting Technician you will do bank, balance sheet and payment reconciliations for the different brands of the company. The general ledger (GL) will be where you spend much of your time, This means that you will be building relationships across the company, are an open-minded team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Are you ready for a new beginning?
- College diploma in accounting or more; experience in accounting an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (Pivots, vlookup, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Great Plains
- Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
- Salary: $40,000+ with $2,000 annual bonus
- Employee discounts on products
- Canadian company with Quebec roots
- Over 30 years in the industry
- Publicly traded on the TSX
- Diverse leadership team