WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials. Their office is located in Montreal’s West Island and they are looking to disrupt their IT structure.
They need an IT Web Developer to organize the design, development, implementation, and support of all relevant applications including integrations to third party systems.
This is a multidisciplinary position designed to add scrum master capacities to the team as they increase their dedication to an agile methodology while still participating in development tasks.
If you’re ready to make your mark and be a driver of change, let’s talk!
- Computer Science degree or relevant education in programing and application development
- Minimum 3 years development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Java, JEE2, Spring; experience with relational databases – MS SQL is a must, MySQL is a plus
- Experience as a scrum master and ITIL certification an asset
- Must be perfectly fluent in English and French, written and oral
- Salary: $75,000 – $90,000
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- 4 weeks vacation to start
- WFH until return to our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island