WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client sells brand-name construction wear and equipment, and is based in St. Laurent, Montreal. They are looking for three business development professionals to grow their business in the following three regions: Montreal West to East of Ontario, Greater Toronto Area West and Atlantic Canada.
Each remote position will need someone who can travel daily within their territory, so you’re always on the move. You have a knack for building and maintaining relationships, even when they start as a simple cold call. When it comes to hitting your sales goals, you have a demonstrated track record and are looking for your next challenge.
You love the construction industry, customer service and creating great business opportunities every day? Come join the team.
- University of post-secondary degree is preferred, but not required
- 3+ of experience in a similar position required; industrial sales are an asset
- Drive to achieve and exceed set goals; collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver excellent customer service
- Comfortable in CRM working environment; proficient in MS Outlook & iOS
- Organized, pays attention to detail
- A valid driver’s licence and a car in good working condition
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Training, support and career development
- Travel allowance (paid kilometers)
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Supply mobile phone and laptop