WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client, a West Island-based leader in the frozen food industry, is looking for an ambitious and motivated import logistics manager with import ocean experience into the USA to fill some big shoes.
They need someone to manage the entire shipment process – from picking up product at the foreign facility to trucking the container to the foreign port, to filing documentation at origin, filing ISF for USA, organizing ocean shipment, organizing customs release and delivering by truck to end client in the USA. In a nutshell, you’re confident, assertive, a natural negotiator and an unmatched problem solver.
If you can speak in inco terms and are ready to hit the ground running, let’s talk!
- 3+ years experience in similar position that handles imports to the USA; international business experience
- Solid understanding of inco terms
- Work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize many tasks and work both independently and part of a team
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerBI
- Exceptional communicator who is fluent in English; French or Spanish an asset
- Salary: $70,000 + annual bonus
- Working in West Island office
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and summer hours
- Health and dental insurance
- Subsidized gym membership (post-COVID)