WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a national leader in transportation with 4 offices across Canada. Their office in Lasalle is growing and they need to add an Import Export coordinator to their team to support them. They’ve been around for 30 years, so they need someone experienced who is comfortable speaking logistics and is familiar with the Port of Montreal, CN, CP websites to trace containers.
We need someone who is not afraid to be in the center of all the action. From tracking containers to updating customers, you must be someone who possesses a likeable personality and is solution-oriented. In order to hit the ground running, we are looking for someone with some experience, an eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude. Sound familiar?
- 2+ years of experience with ocean containers (trucking company, steamship lines or freight forwarding company); understands storage, demurrage,
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, to multi-task with precision; attention to detail is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French to address coworkers and customers
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Full dental and medical benefits
- Contributions to RRSP plan
- Industry leaders for 30 years