WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is based in Newmarket, Ontario and they need a sales dynamo who is comfortable leading the charge.
Reporting directly to the President of the company, the account executive (that’s you) will develop sales strategies to bring in new accounts through digital and traditional means. As much as you love to sell, you’re also a great planner and forecaster who can easily talk about HVACR product features, functions, benefits, and competitive advantages.
This is a full-time role with a competitive compensation package that gives you the opportunity to make your mark.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in engineering – electrical or HVACR an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales & technical support of control components and controllers in Canada’s HVACR industry
- Experience in growing sales by identifying and developing new accounts
- Can work with engineers, designers and technicians; knowledge of product approval process and certification by UL and CSA
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Able to travel throughout Ontario and Canada when necessary
- Salary: $60,000 as base
- Commission starting at 10% on $100,000+ in new sales
- Canadian company based in Ontario
- In the market for over 20 years