WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Take your career to new heights and join our client, a top equipment service provider in Canada and Europe!
In the role of HR Generalist, you will support the People Support Manager on HR related matters. You will be responsible for preparing paperwork for new hires, status changes, and employee departures, as well as conducting termination meetings and exit interviews. Additionally, you will provide front-line support for employee relation issues and conduct investigations as required. You will respond to requests from employees and leaders regarding the interpretation of established HR policies, and provide administrative support to HR team members as needed. Furthermore, you will assist Talent Acquisition with full-cycle recruitment efforts and recruitment initiatives, and act as the first point of contact for trainees.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources with a minimum of 5 year’s work experience
- An excellent communicator and problem solver
- Energetic and results-driven
- Advanced Excel skills with Intermediate PowerPoint and MS Word skills
- Experience with Workday would be a strong asset
- Self-motivated with a high degree of organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage a high level of workload
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Salary: $70k+ (depending on experience)
- Paid vacation and an additional 5 Personal Days
- Employer paid benefits package that goes beyond the basics
- Pension plan with matching
- Recognition programs and awards
- Opportunities for growth and development