WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client in the photography industry is looking for a hands-on Human Resources (HR) Manager to join their expanding team. They need a solutions-oriented professional who can seamlessly manage HR operations for numerous studios across North America from their Montreal headquarters.
You will identify untapped talent and opportunities, provide HR advice to managers, create and enforce company policies, oversee full employee life cycles, and manage staffing processes and payroll systems, all while maintaining excellent cross-functional relationships. To be successful in this role, you’ll need expertise in all HR areas (e.g., performance management, equality and diversity, compensation, talent management) and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, female-driven environment.
If you’re an experienced HR Manager who excels at new challenges and wants to be part of an evolving luxury brand, this is the role for you.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role
- University or college degree in Human Relations or related field
- Strong communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of HR processes and procedures (e.g., recruiting, hiring, payroll, performance review, conflict management)
- Knowledge of Google Suite; experience with Wagepoint, Deputy, and Workable ATS an asset
- Fluent in English & French (written and spoken)
- Able to work in-office at Montreal’s Old Port; eligible to work in Canada
- Salary: $75,000+
- Flexible hours; Coffee bar; company 5 à 7s; team outings
- High-energy office located in the beautiful Old Port of Montreal
- Full-time employee benefits (complete Group Insurance Benefits Package after 4 months)