WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client is hiring in Montreal’s East End!
They are looking to add an experienced HR Generalist to their team. Reporting to the Human Resources Director, you will focus on employee relations, recruitment, on-boarding, policy administration, benefits administration, payroll support as well as leading HR projects and best practice initiatives.
Essentially, they need someone who demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and independence. Because you will advise employees on human resource related issues, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and French.
This is a full-time position. Core office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, with flexible start times to promote a stress-free work-life balance.
- Must have 1 to 4 years of HR generalist experience; preferred experience in a call centre (BPO) environment
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation across provinces, employee relations experience and HR Practices
- Experience with claim management for CNESST and CSST
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, administrative skills
- Thrives as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal – English and French are a must
- Great salary with benefits
- Award-winning global company
- Over 40 years in the industry
- Agile and fun work environment focused on employee well-being
- Committed to continuous learning and knowledge sharing