WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
We’re looking for an experienced HR generalist to start working with our global client right away.
You are a respected professional who offers HR support in employee relations, recruitment, on-boarding, policy administration, benefits administration, payroll support and are comfortable leading HR best practice initiatives.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Core office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, with flexible start times to promote a stress-free work-life balance.
Are you ready to start working?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a call centre (BPO), service or hospitality or business-related field
- Minimum 4+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience required
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation across provinces, employee relations experience and HR practices
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal; English required, French is an asset
- Ability to take initiative and work independently while exercising mature judgment and decision-making
- Understands the call centre environment
- Salary starts at $55,000 + benefits
- Award-winning global company
- Over 40 years in the industry
- Agile and fun work environment focused on employee well-being
- Committed to continuous learning and knowledge sharing