WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client is hiring in Montreal!
They are looking to add 2 experienced recruiters to their team. Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter will assist in maintaining a high standard of customer relations and successfully execute a pro-active recruitment strategy.
We need to find an agile social butterfly with superior multi-tasker abilities. You must bring at least 1 year of high volume recruiting experience, a high level of professionalism, and excellent bilingual communication skills. You will need to build a network of talent, implement college/university recruiting initiatives, attend career fairs, and prepare offer packages.
This is a full-time position. Core office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, with flexible start times to promote a stress-free work-life balance.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal – English and French are a must
- Maintains the highly confidential nature of recruiting/human resources work
- Sense of urgency, attention to detail and dedication to goals and deadlines
- Understands the call centre environment
- Great salary with benefits
- Award-winning global company
- Over 40 years in the industry
- Agile and fun work environment focused
on employee well-being
- Committed to continuous learning and knowledge sharing