WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is adding more fundraising specialists to their dynamic team! They are an award-winning consulting firm that creates and implements fundraising strategies for non-profits, advocacy groups, unions and political organizations.
This growing team is unionized and works remotely from across Canada. They are a group of empathetic and tactful professionals who are not shy to ask for donations on behalf of their clients.
Through their clients and the work they do, they have the ability to create a positive impact in local and global communities.
Are you a good fit? Training kicks off on November 24!
- 1 year experience in telephone fundraising or outbound telephone sales
- A confident and clear speaking voice with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong data entry skills; basic IT know-how
- Access to a private workspace, computer that runs Windows 7+ or Mac OS within last 3 years, headset, high speed internet and the ability to run an ethernet cable from your router to your workspace
- Comfortable asking for donations; ability to be sensitive & responsive to donors
- Fluent in English and French
- Salary: $14.25 per hour + service bonuses
- Shift flexibility; Work from home
- Group benefits available
- Unionized work environment
- Proudly Canadian company