WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our luxury-brand client in the photography industry wants to add an experienced, highly analytical Financial Controller to its team. In this vital role, you will flaunt your ease with numbers and organization to maintain and increase the efficiency of all accounting functions.
You will apply your strategic planning abilities to optimize financial information systems and processes to ensure the control and timely delivery of detailed financial information, while fully managing the budget process. You have an excellent understanding of financial management, accounting and taxation principles, and internal controls specific to a smaller, dynamic, and growing company.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include assessing current accounting operations and offering recommendations for improvement; evaluating accounting and internal control systems; and, overseeing regulatory reporting (including tax planning and compliance).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Professional designation (e.g., Chartered Professional Accountant [CPA])
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Accounting & Finance experience working for/with a start-up
- Demonstrated leadership experience with excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of IT systems
- Bilingual (English/French); Spanish an asset
- Full-time employee benefits (complete Group Insurance Benefits Package after 4 months)
- High-energy office located in the beautiful Old Port of Montreal
- Flexible hours (to work directly with CEO); Coffee bar; company 5 à 7s; team outings
- Generous Employee Referral Program