WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client, a busy corporate firm located in the West Island, is urgently seeking an experienced and organized Executive Assistant.
As the successful candidate, you must be bilingual in both spoken and written English and French, with excellent communication skills. You’re resourceful, with a strong work ethic, and an orientation to provide excellent client service. You have a natural ability to juggle multiple tasks, establish and execute on priorities, and generate exceptional results under pressure. You are a team player, with a positive attitude.
In this role, your daily responsibilities will include a diverse range of duties including filing documents, answering and returning phone calls, responding to emails, agenda management, preparing correspondence, maintaining records, general accounting tasks, as well as other typical executive activities.
- BBA Business Administration and Management (or equivalent experience)
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a similar environment (asset)
- Fully bilingual in English and French, spoken and written (required)
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- Superior organization, time management, and administrative skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Salary: $30/hour for 37.5 hours per week; stable work schedule
- Excellent group insurance benefits; four (4) weeks of vacation; good work-life balance
- Easily accessible workplace in Kirkland with free parking