WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials, headquartered in Germany. Their office in Montreal’s West Island is growing their digital product team.
This is an ideal opportunity for a product visionary. Working with the E-Commerce Manager, the Digital Product Specialist defines the scope of development for the new product features and ongoing feature enhancements. To be successful, you must have a clear product vision and be comfortable setting key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success.
To be a great fit, you must be a natural moderator and facilitator, where you are comfortable bringing different perspectives together to achieve a common goal. Does this sound like your next opportunity?
- University degree in marketing project management or a closely related field
- 3+ years of digital project management
- Bilingual required, both verbal and written
- Uses Agile approach to motivate & mobilize efforts; Makes data-driven decisions and provides recommendations to drive actions
- Ability to write up concepts and user stories
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills; comfortable acting as moderator and facilitator
- Working knowledge of apps: Word, Excel, PDF creation, photo and graphic editing and Google Docs (Hybris or SAP an asset)
- Salary: $55,000+
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- Global company
- WFH until return to our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island