WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials, headquartered in Germany. Their office in Montreal’s West Island is growing their digital product team.
This is an ideal opportunity to enter the digital work force. Working with the E-Commerce Manager, the Digital Product Coordinator organizes and delivers on-going digital tasks and functions. Most importantly, you will function as the point of contact between the lines of business and the web team.
The team will look to you to act as gatekeeper for all of the requests made of the web team. A central role, the coordinator will control the traffic of work making it into the funnel.
It’s a big task, full of opportunity to learn and grow… are you up for it?
- University degree in marketing project management or a closely related field
- 1 years of digital or web project coordination
- Bilingual required, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce websites and web content; Understand the value of external links and link sharing
- Working knowledge of apps: Word, Excel, PDF creation, photo and graphic editing and Google Docs (Hybris an asset)
- Salary: $45,000+
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- Global company
- WFH until return to our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island