WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is growing their Digital Marketing department and looking for a knowledgeable professional to join their team.
The job needs someone who is comfortable answering questions from customers that advertise on the platform. They need to deliver the best experience and help clients achieve the best possible results. Yes, this is a B2B role so you will be working with businesses and other marketing professionals to achieve optimal results… together.
Because you’ll be building and nurturing large North American corporate accounts, exceptional English communication skills are required.
- Previous experience with digital marketing and social media an asset
- Call center experience an asset
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment; aptitude for retentions and upselling
- Proficient with computers and web browsers; capable of multi-tasking across systems
- Autonomous; can identify and solve problems
- Exceptional communicator – in person and via telephone/email
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); French, Spanish or German an asset
- Salary: $16.10/hour + bonuses
- Offer 2 shifts: Evening (4 p.m. – 12 p.m.), Night (12 a.m. – 8 a.m.)
- 6 weeks of paid training
- Global company committed to continuous learning, training and knowledge sharing