WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client in the call center industry is looking to fill a work-from-home position for a bilingual Customer Service Agent who can provide outstanding support to clientele. From answering questions to troubleshooting problems, this role is a one-stop shop for making sure clients are always satisfied.
A typical day includes responding to incoming customer queries about billing, payments, existing and new services, promotions and offers, upgrading or downgrading services, and so much more. This role also requires you to put on your sales hat as you promote and educate customers on offers and promotions, new products in the market, and the value of the services offered.
And, as is customary in client service roles, you’ll often use your expert problem-solving and communication skills to calm upset customers, de-escalate situations, and provide workable solutions that please the customer and ensure retention.
- At least 18 years of age or older with strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask (working with 5+ screens while responding to customers)
- Great communicator fluent in English and French, with persuasive sales skills; must be able to upsell products and services
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality
- Natural problem-solver with ability to calmly resolve conflicts
- Available to work full-time with a variety of shifts (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Quiet, distraction-free home office
- Salary: $18-$21/hour
- Provide all equipment needed (computer, dual monitors, headset, web cam)
- Paid training in a state-of-the-art interactive virtual training environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits package; Employee Assistance Program