WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client, a global leader in mechanical pipe joining, flow control, and fire protection solutions, is currently seeking a bilingual Customer Care Representative. Located in St-Laurent, they are looking for a representative who will play a critical role in dealing with a technical client base and providing front-line assistance to the Outside Sales force.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will communicate with customers via phone, fax, and/or email. You will process orders, quotations, and general inquiries through an AS400-based system, in conjunction with web-based applications. Additionally, you will coordinate material flow between the supply chain and distribution in collaboration with Outside Sales, and assist in coordinating larger project executions.
- Fluently bilingual (English and French)
- 3-5 years experience in customer service
- Industrial or construction experience is an asset
- Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Able to multi-task the activities and shifting priorities
- Familiarity with MS Office Applications
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Salary: $50-65k
- Medical and dental benefits
- Pension plan after one year
- 3 weeks of vacation