WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials. Their office in Montreal’s West Island is currently seeking an experienced Content Management Systems (CMS) Editor to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Digital Products and E-Commerce Lead, the CMS Editor will be responsible for managing, updating, and conducting ongoing quality checks on our client’s internal websites. This role will require effective communication and interpersonal skills, along with a strong focus on process and detail. The CMS Editor will also collaborate closely with internal partners.
- University degree in Digital Marketing or a closely related field
- 3 to 5 years of digital product coordinator
- Bilingual French/English (oral and written). Spanish is an asset
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with content management systems (Hybris) is an asset
- Solid understanding of search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Web analytic skills are a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Salary: $50-60k (depending on experience)
- Complete Health Benefits package
- 3 Weeks vacation + 5 Wellness days
- Hybrid schedule (2 days onsite / 3 days remote)
- Modern Office Space with Free Parking on-site