WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our Canadian client has been a leader in the commercial food service industry for over 25 years. They are looking to add a bilingual Business Development Executive to their Montreal or Toronto office, who can drive new business growth in both markets.
You must ooze charisma and be a confident, outgoing, articulate individual with a passion for sales. You will lead the growth effort by establishing solid business affiliations with local architectural firms, construction companies, interior designers, real estate brokers, etc… On the flip side, you must be comfortable growing their corporate client base as well. But, most importantly, you must love coffee.
Are you ready for this opportunity? Because this dynamic client is here knocking…
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (commerce, construction planning, project management etc…)
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience; must understand construction project planning and execution
- Conduct yourself with sense of urgency and professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365; uses CRM as integral part of workflow\
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be a fluent communicator, written and verbal, English and French
- Competitive salary with commission
- Full benefits package
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial team culture
- Free gym access
- As much coffee as you want